The City has launched a new Development Data dashboard to make it easier to access Mississauga housing data and monitor economic growth. The dashboard makes a wide-range of data available and shows the amount of development underway across the city.
The dashboard is one of 23 actions in the City’s four-year Growing Mississauga plan to get more homes built, streamline approvals and make housing more affordable. The plan was approved earlier this year.
The dashboard also provides access to detailed data across the following five tabs:
- Residential development tracking: provides information about active and approved housing development applications including the number of approved units
- Non-residential development tracking: details total gross floor area for active and approved industrial and commercial development applications
- Active development pipeline: provides a deeper dive on active applications by development type
- Building permits: includes details on residential and non-residential building permits issued since 2014
- Status of approved applications: provides a high-level summary of the number of units associated with an active, phased or inactive application city-wide and details where growth is planned throughout the city
Read the full press release on our corporate website here.