A Vision for Mississauga
Mississauga will secure balanced growth by:
• supporting globally minded businesses
• developing distinctive places
• and delivering durable infrastructure
In its next phase of growth, the city will:
• strengthen its role in the Greater Toronto economy
• inspire businesses to innovate
• and build a resilient talent pool which can adapt to
The Economic Development Strategy for 2020-2025 sets out the city’s priorities for growth. The City of Mississauga has developed this strategy with stakeholders in the business, education and wider community. The city will work with partners and investors to secure investment, deliver change and animate action. Partnership and collaboration will be at the heart of this collective approach. Our strategy also reflects the city’s commitment to deliver against globally important priorities. We have orientated our ambitions around a more inclusive and sustainable economic development agenda that more closely aligns with the United Nations’ global Sustainable Development Goals.
The Mississauga Economic Development Strategy 2020-2025: Our Priorities
To download the Mississauga Economic Development Strategy 2020-2025, please click the image or button below.