The Economic Development Office (EDO) provides information and services to help your business grow and prosper in Mississauga. Let us be your first point of contact for business development. From site sectors, real estate professionals to direct client contacts, EDO can help facilitate business development and expedite the site selection process.
Whether you’re just starting out, expanding, consolidating or relocating your company, you can rely on our team of professionals to help make your decisions easier, faster and more effective. We have all the right connections to help you with:
- Enhance and Optimize Business Retention and Expansion Opportunities Through B2B Connections
- Business Problem-Solving and Site Location Assistance
- Guidance Related to Government Program Assistance and Approvals
- Small Business Start-Up and Entrepreneur Support
- Create and Implement Economic and Sector Development Strategies and Programs
- Seek Solutions for Our Key Sectors and Support Businesses through Challenges and Opportunties
- Build Partnerships and Relationships with Industry and Non-Industry Stakeholders
- Assist with Businesses Looking to Enter the Canadian Market
- Provide Research and Resources to Support your Business
EDO can connect you to new business opportunities. We understand that each business customer is unique – the services we provide are tailored to your specific needs.
“My team and I look forward to connecting with you and learning about your business. We are here to support your business growth and sharing the unlimited opportunities that Mississauga has to offer.”
– Bonnie Brown, Director of Economic Development