In this online webinar, learn from a medical and public health expert from the Region of Peel – Public Health about the necessary steps to effectively respond to a case of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Dr. Sunderji will discuss:
- Controlling the risk of COVID-19 transmission, screening, and contact tracing
- Steps to take when you suspect a case of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Roles & Responsibilities of each organization including Public Health, Employer, and Ministry of Labour
Dr. Alia Sunderji | Public Health Physician, Region of Peel – Public Health
Bio: Dr. Alia Sunderji is a public health physician with Peel Public Health. She works in the ER as a pediatric emergency medicine physician at the Hospital for Sick Children and obtained a masters of public health degree from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Dr. Sunderji is assisting in developing a proactive workplace strategy for the region of Peel.
- Recording – Coming soon!
- How to Respond to COVID-19 in the Workplace Presentation Slides > Download PDF
- Workplace exposure checklist
- Contract tracing form
- New mandatory mask sign
- Screening door sign
- Updated mask how-to sign
- Sector-specific guidance (including customer log checklist)
- Safely dispose of PPE poster
- Physical distancing poster
- Resources and posters on hand washing, hand sanitizing, and workplace guidance on cleaning practices
- Workplace PPE supplier directory
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by Dr. Alia Sunderji, from Region of Peel – Peel Public Health. The webinar was recorded during a live presentation on July 9, 2020.