Do you struggle to create a consistent & awesome social media presence that converts?
In this two-hour online webinar, learn how to create a scroll stopping social media presence that converts in the new normal!
If you’ve struggled to create a consistent & awesome social media presence that converts, especially right now, you’re not alone. In this session, you’ll find out why creating engaging social media accounts don’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Social Media Trainer Cher Jones, will teach you several smart strategies and tactics that almost any business can adopt. Fresh out solid ideas? Don’t worry Cher’s got you covered! She’ll reveal some of the best places to find awesome ideas that will get your creative juices flowing. Plus, she’ll share a few of her favourite online tools to help you keep your social media accounts active and full of scroll stopping posts that your network will love to like, share and most importantly, convert into business.
Cher Jones | Founder, Socially Active Training
Cher Jones is a Corporate Social Media Trainer & Personal Branding Coach with the love of technology hardwired into her personality. As the founder of Socially Active Training, she leverages over 20 years of PR, marketing and broadcasting experience to help professionals, leaders and B2B entrepreneurs develop a credible and strategic online presence while teaching them how to use social media at work for work.
VIDEO: Scroll Stopping Social Media that Converts
- Welcome & Intro Speaker Intro – 1:00
- Presentation Intro – 2:38
- A Mindset Shift – 7:23 Strategy – 9:58
- Goals – 10:38
- Focus on your Money Network – 14:22
- Create Content for each stage of the Journey – 23:12
- Find your content “sweet spot” – 27:58
- Be Intentional – 32:40
- Tactics – 35:40
- Create an “idea” File – 36:32
- Review your “social” opportunities calendar – 43:07
- Evergreen Content – 46:20
- Templates & Batches – 51:20
- Video Strategy – 58:00 Create series or seasons – 1:02:38
- Set an appointment with your audience – 1:05:54
- Remix & Re-share – 1:08:17
- Tell more Stories 1:12:11
- Ask customers to create content – 1:14:45
- Create a Group – 1:20:20
- Get help, or Partner Up – 1:27:28
- Tools – 1:30:38
- Recap – 1:38:17
- Closing / Q&A – 1:41:00
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC).