Are you a small business owner who wants to take their social media to the next level?
This webinar will help entrepreneurs take their social media beyond the basics. Learn how to leverage social media like a pro, so you can build your online brand, grow your client base, engage with your online community and optimize your marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Create a simple and effective social media plan to help reach your business goals.
- Discover tools to help manage your social media content & engagement to save time and get results.
- Learn Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram pro tips to take your strategy to the next level – paid & organic.
- Use creative ways to engage and grow your communities.
- Explore ways to measure success – include tracking, reporting and analyzing results.
- Laura Dunkley – Digital Marketing Consultant (MBEC) | linkedin/in/lauraldunkley/
- Amanpreet Bains – Small Business Marketing Strategist (MBEC) | linkedin/in/amanpreetbains
- Emily Watson – Creative Director, Acorn Studio Marketing | linkedin/in/emily-kwatson
See below: Templates & handouts, plus chapter links to jump to different sections of the video.
- Social Media Marketing 201 – Presentation Slides (Download – PDF)
- Social Media Strategy Planning Guide [TEMPLATE] – Download
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by the Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC)