Want to learn the basics of digital marketing for not-for-profits?
During this webinar, you will learn the key aspects of digital marketing for not-for-profits. Using a simple seven-step process, discover the essential components of an effective online marketing strategy. Attendees will learn tips, best practices and access resources available for not-for-profit organizations who want to build their online brand in today’s digital-first economy.
- Discover the basic steps needed to build a digital marketing plan.
- Learn the key components of an effective website.
- Find out ways to use social media to share information and engage with your community.
- Learn the essentials of email marketing – to be successful and compliant.
- Discover trends and tips on how to create great content.
- Learn how to measure success.
- Digital Marketing 101 for Non- Profits – Presentation Slides (Download – PDF)
- Join the City of Mississauga Community Group Registry
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by Laura Dunkley – Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC)