MCLP Workshop 3: Bringing it All Together with Reporting and Disclosure – An Overview of ESG Reporting
Mississauga Climate Leaders Program (MLCP) Workshop 3: Bringing it All Together with Reporting and Disclosure – An Overview of ESG Reporting
Join Partners in Project Green and the Mississauga Climate Leaders Program for the final workshop of the Mississauga Climate Leaders Program on ESG reporting and disclosure.
This session will provide guidance on how to bring the story of your sustainability actions through reporting. As more and more organizations face requirements to report on and disclose their environmental, social and governance related risks and achievements, it is important how these changes impact your business and supply chain.
The workshop will take place on Thursday, March 28th from 8am to 11:30am at the IDEA Square One Innovation Hub. Doors open at 8am for networking and refreshments. The session starts at 8:30am. Register today as workshop space is limited.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about different ESG reporting and disclosure frameworks and legislation
- Hear from business leaders on their reporting and disclosure journeys
- Identify reporting frameworks relevant to your business
- Network with like-minded businesses and subject matter experts
Who should attend:
These workshops are intended to support Mississauga-based organizations that own or lease their buildings and are looking for guidance on measures and actions they can adopt within their facilities/operations.
- Sustainability professionals
- Facilities and operations managers
- Energy mangers
- People managers
Hosted and presented by: