Mississauga Climate Leaders Program – Kick Off Event
The City of Mississauga is supporting local business efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and advance their sustainability goals through the creation of the Mississauga Climate Leaders Program.
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie will outline the City’s commitment to taking meaningful climate action and supporting the business community in transitioning to a net zero economy.
- Local business leaders will discuss initiatives and strategies they are leveraging to build a business case for climate action and sustainability. Panelists will include:
- Ernie Lynch (President & CEO, Lynch Controls)
- Christien Parrot (Senior Manager, Sustainable Sourcing, Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee)
- Chris Henry (Director of National Fleet, Purolator)
- Todd Ernst (Director Aviation Infrastructure, Energy & Environment, Greater Toronto Airports Authority)
Learn about two new exciting programs offered by the City of Mississauga:
- GHG Emission Reduction Plan Training – Customized program delivered by Enviro-Stewards, will help you develop and implement a profitable and practical plan to reduce GHG emissions.
- GHG Emission & Energy Efficiency Site Assessments – Partners in Project Green will coordinate a site walk-through with technical experts to identify opportunities to reduce GHG emissions, save energy and lower costs.
Program delivery consultants Enviro-Stewards and Partners in Project Green will be there to answer any questions.
Meet with representatives from organizations that can support your GHG reduction, efficiency and sustainability goals. Participants include: Save On Energy, Enbridge Inc., Greening Corporate Grounds, Region of Peel Water Efficiency, Efficiency Capital and others.
Please sign up now as spaces for this event are limited. Light refreshments and drinks will be served.
Location & Parking: Visitor parking is accessible entering the North parking garage going south on the Duke of York Blvd. Once you enter the parking garage, locate the doors that lead to the “Civic Centre Building” and use the Parking elevators to the ground floor. Once on the ground floor, follow the signage to the Tower elevators and proceed to the 12th floor. Parking is complimentary, a city issue code will be provided for attendees to use prior to the event.
Hosted and presented by: