Mississauga's recovery status: Stage 3
We’re in Stage 3 of Ontario’s framework for reopening. The City of Mississauga’s Economic Development Office (EDO) is committed to helping Mississauga businesses gradually reopen.
We advise you to follow the health and safety guidelines of the province to ensure your business is well-positioned to reopen.
- Framework for Reopening from the Province lays our the regional approach in Ontario. It outlines the principles the government will use to reopening businesses, services and public spaces in gradual stages.
- Reopening Ontario: What’s in Each Stage is a resource that provides an overview of what can reopen in each stage and where, according to the Province’s regional approach to stage 3.
- Stage 3 Reopening: Regional Approach is a resource that provides an overview of what can reopen in each stage and where, according to the Province’s regional approach to stage 3.
- Principles for Restarting the Canadian Economy, is a statement from the First Ministers on a shared public health approach to support restarting the economy.
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Act, 2020 is Ontario’s response to start the path to growth, renewal, and economic recovery.
Resources & Initiatives
Good News Stories:
Did you know some Mississauga businesses have shifted their operations towards the fight against COVID-19? Read their stories here.
Share Your Feedback
Has your business been impacted by COVID-19? We want to hear from you!
The City of Mississauga’s Economic Development Office (EDO) is committed to supporting our local business community during this challenging time and beyond. As part our outreach efforts, we are asking for your feedback to help shape our response to better support your specific business needs.
This form has 5 short questions that should take 2 minutes to complete. Thank you once again for taking the time to complete this form. EDO remains here to help you.