Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur experiencing work-related burnout?
In this webinar, learn the signs of work-related burnout for business owners, with strategies and resources on where to get help.
If you are experiencing a mental health challenge, like anxiety or depression, you are not alone. In fact, even pre COVID-19 over 500,000 Canadians were unable to work in any given week due to mental health issues.
What to consider:
- Ways that solo-entrepreneurs can manage the pressures of business while being on their own?
- How can small business owners manage their own mental health and at the same time know what signs to look for that indicate a member of their team may be struggling?
- What are the signs that you need help?
- How can you build resiliency in yourself and your team?
- What tools and resources are available?
Please join Julie Holden, as she discusses how entrepreneurs and small business owners can tap into resiliency and understand when and how to seek help. In this interactive session, Julie will provide information on how mental health impacts business, how to identify challenges as well as resources to access. She’ll also discuss what a mentally healthy workplace looks like and guide us through ways to achieve it.
Julie Holden, Principal
Holden & Associates Consulting Inc. | www.holdenassociatesconsulting.com/