In this webinar, learn how to leverage your website to take your online sales and marketing efforts to the next level.
As a business owner or entrepreneur, your website is an essential sales and marketing channel.
This webinar will help you leverage your website to take your online sales and marketing efforts to the next level. You will learn in-depth strategies to drive quality traffic to your website; then provide your visitors with the right information and experience to convert them to customers.
Topics include –
- Website design trends and tips – Including WordPress and Squarespace examples.
- Website design best practices – Referencing Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Learn how to create a content marketing strategy for your website – Brand building and sales campaigns.
- Discover user-experience (UX) insights and how to map out your customer journey.
- Learn some SEO strategy tips, including how to evaluate your website’s performance and some quick fixes that get results.
- Measure the success of your website using data collected from Google Analytics.
Handouts & templates below.
- Laura Dunkley Digital Marketing Consultant, MBEC
- LinkedIn.com/lauraldunkley / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0:00 – MBEC & Speaker Intro
- 2:50 – Agenda & Intro
- 5:37 – Design Trends
- 13:53 – User-Experience (UX)
- 17:29 – Best Practices – Google Webmaster
- 21:36 – Accessibility
- 23:53 – Website Features & Tools
- 27:11 – Website Strategy
- 33:50 -Track Performance & Measurement Plan
- 45:50 – Audits
- 55:19 – Planning & Management
- 58:30 – Marketing Campaign Scenario – Website Tactic
- 1:03:30 – Key Takeaways
- 1:05:13 – Q&A
- 1:18:00 – BONUS – How to Stay Organized – Folders & Files
- 1:25:00 – Q&A – continued
This webinar was hosted by the The Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), City of Mississauga