Are you thinking about starting a consulting or coaching business?
Are you an expert in your industry and interested in a self-employment career as a consultant to adapt to the changing career environment being shaped by technology and the ongoing pandemic? In this webinar, we will explore how to get started with tips and best practices on operating your business.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- An introduction to consulting and coaching as a career choice
- Trends & Statistics
- Key success factors for consultant and coaching practices
- Operational considerations and processes
- How to set-up your business (options)
- Required certification, experience and credentials
- Managing risk
- Financials – Cost of starting & budgeting for your business
- Available resources and information
Vernon J. Vautour, CMC
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by the Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC)