In this webinar, learn how to navigate the process of scaling your company’s products to fit the needs of a wider audience.
Implementing your product with a few customers allows you to adapt the product but as you scale and acquire more customers, this becomes increasingly difficult. As your company grows and matures, your product will need to do so too. Join this session to find out how to navigate the process of scaling your company’s products to fit the needs of a wider audience or bigger customer and how Industry 4.0 plays a key role in doing so.
This workshop covers:
- How not scaling your product impedes your progress of scaling your company
- The challenges that you may encounter as you scale your product and how to
- A deeper dive into Industry 4.0 and how relevant solutions, technologies, and
practices will help you scale your product.
- Ehsan Mirdamadi | CEO NuBinary Inc.
- Vigen Nazarian | President NuBinary Inc.
- Dr. Carolyn Moorlag | Director, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies (CAMDT), Sheridan College
- Founder Issues & Legalities | Recording
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Recording
- Ask the Experts: Finance Options | Recording
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Recording
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Recording
- Going Global | Recording
- Scaling your Product | Recording
- Investment Deep Dive | Recording
These webinars are part of the Mississauga Scale-Up Program.
This webinar is hosted by the Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.