In this webinar, learn about repeatable processes are important to help you market effectively, secure sales efficiently, and maximize your human resources.
As a startup, flexibility and agility are strengths. As you develop, the lack of repeatable processes can hinder your ability to grow your client base and your team. This session will provide tactical tips to engineer business processes that allow your business to thrive.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of repeatable processes for your customers and employees
- How to test, document, and communicate repeatable processes
- Leveraging technology to automate processes for scaling
- Founder Issues & Legalities – Recording
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution – Recording
- Ask the Experts: Finance Options | Recording
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Recording
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
- Investment Deep Dive | Dec 9 10am-11:30am
To register for one of these sessions, click on the link below.
This webinar is hosted by the Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.