In this webinar, learn how an experienced entrepreneur, investor, lawyer, and business advisor navigates founder issues and legalities when scaling their business.
Not all founders stay with their companies and not all companies stay with their founders. Interpersonal challenges, competing life priorities, mismatch of skills to roles all play a part in the process of scaling a company. So how do these things impact the legal aspects of the business?
In this session, learn from our panel of experts on how to navigate these challenges faced by the founding team as they scale-up their business.
- Brenda Hogan | Chief Investment Officer, Ontario Capital Growth Corporation (OCGC)
- Matthew Kindree | Partner & Head of Business Law Group Pallett Valo LLP
- Stephen Beney | Managing Partner & Chari of the Executive Committee Bereskin & Parr LLP
- Founder Issues & Legalities – Recording
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution – Recording
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
To register for one of these sessions, click on the link below.
This webinar is hosted by the Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.