Data is an important part of managing the City’s growth.
In 2016, Mississauga was the first municipality in Canada to launch an online hub to give everyone access to the data we use to plan our city. For 2022, the Planning & Building department have completely revamped our City Planning Data Hub making it even more interactive and easy to use.
Try the Planning Data Hub if you’ve ever wondered:
- What’s the population of Mississauga?
- Where can I find public art in the city?
- Has this building won an urban design award?
- Is there more development and building activity in my neighbourhood this year?
- How many businesses are there in the downtown?
- How much growth should I expect over the next ten years?
- What kind of street trees line my sidewalk?
- What’s the average price of a townhouse in Mississauga?
You’ll find the answers to these questions and a wide range of data about the demographic, employment, residential and cultural make-up of Mississauga.
Access the City Planning Hub here.