In this webinar, learn how to find and manage the investment process to scale-up and manage your company.
Entrepreneurs in the scale-up phase may require investment to grow the company faster; hire faster, accelerate research and development, or create more selling opportunities.
Join this panel of experts as they discuss:
- The different expectations and roles of the founders, leadership team, company, and investors at series A, B, or C rounds of funding.
- Situations in subsequent rounds of funding you may have to navigate while raising your current round of funding.
- What needs to happen between each round of funding to set you up for success.
- Scott Pelton | Co-Founder, RISC
- Brenda Hogan | Chief Investment Officer, Ontario Capital Growth Corporation (OCGC)
- David Wright | Founder, Cassio Capital Partners Inc.
- Founder Issues & Legalities – Recording
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution – Recording
- Ask the Experts: Finance Options | Recording
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Recording
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Recording
- Going Global | Recording
- Scaling your Product | Recording
- Investment Deep Dive | Recording
These webinars are part of the Mississauga Scale-Up Program.
This webinar is hosted by the Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.