In this two-part online workshop, learn how to take your digital marketing beyond the basics.
Using an example business scenario and further discussion, viewers are guided through the process of how to create a simple digital marketing plan from start-to-finish.
During this session, you will develop a deeper understanding of online marketing strategies and best practices to build your online brand. Discover how to leverage email marketing, social media, your website, digital advertising and more.
Course materials are provided below, including presentation slides, templates, guides and resources.
If you are just getting started with digital marketing, it is recommended to first view our 101 webinar series. It will give the foundation information needed to get the most out of the content provided in this workshop.
- Digital Marketing 101
- Email Marketing 101
- Social Media 101
- Content Marketing 101
- Website 101 – Getting Started
Industry Specific Webinars
Digital Marketing Bootcamp – DAY #1
Digital Marketing Bootcamp – DAY #2
HAND-OUTS: How to Write a Digital Marketing Plan.
Digital Marketing Mini-Series
- Why and How to Digitize your Business
- How to Engage your Instagram Audience to Build your Online Brand
- How to Film, Edit, and Use Videos for Social Media Success
- How to use Facebook Business Manager
- How to use Google Ads for Business
- How to build your business using Google Analytics
- How to use Canva for Business
- How to use Stories on Social Media
- How to Build your Business using Content Marketing
- How to Use Instagram for Business
- How to use Google My Business
Digital Marketing Topics
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Presented by Laura Dunkley, MBEC Digital Marketing Consultant