In this webinar, learn valuable strategies that will help you sell to your target audience and keep them coming back.
How can a small business compete against more established competitors? Learn valuable strategies that will help you sell to your target customers and keep them coming back.
This session is aimed at solo entrepreneurs or partnerships offering professional products or services. You’re working to build a more profitable enterprise that will grow over time – but you’d like to get there faster.
This presentation covers:
- How to define your target market (and why you should)
- Understanding your competitors so you can define your unique selling proposition (USP)
- How to sell on value, not compete for the lowest price
- The true cost of discounting
- How and when to offer a compelling guarantee
Caitlin Blundell | Certified Business Coach, Action Coach.
- How to Sell on Value, Not Price – Presentation Slides – Download PDF
- Sales Made Simple, 5 Ways to Build your Bottom Line – view webinar recording
This webinar was hosted by the The Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), City of Mississauga