In this webinar, learn what it takes to digitally transform your business during this pandemic.
The entrepreneurs from Shop3D, a Mississauga-based 3D printing business, not only help businesses leverage technology to stay competitive, but were able to pivot and grow their own business during this very difficult time. Join us today as the team from Shop3D provide, insights and examples on ways to digitally transform your business.
You will learn
- About 3D Printing and how it is being used to transform businesses
- How to leverage your organization’s existing strengths and advantages
- How to increase sales in a virtual world and during the pandemic
- Digital strategies and how to get started – operations, sales, training, customer service and more.
- How to scale your digital transformation
- Kenneth Wan | Co-Founder & CEO at Shop3D.ca
- Sarah Caracciolo | Marketing Manager at Shop3D.ca
Shop3D.ca offers desktop 3D printers, laser engravers and vacuum formers for engineers, educators and makerspaces. They have 3D printing showrooms in Toronto and Vancouver, as well as offer sales through their online store. They provide one-on-one consultations with their applications engineer, and after-purchase training and support.
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC).