How is mental health impacting your business and employees?
In this webinar, learn how mental health is affecting your business and your employees, and ways you as a business owner can develop strategies for a positive outcome.
Workplace mental health challenges continue to rise, costing Canadian employers an all-time high of $20 billion annually. Yet most organizations are at a loss as to what to do about this growing issue that has the potential for severe consequences – Including human rights complaints and litigation.
Have you considered:
- What can managers ask and what should they not ask their employees about mental health?
- How should they approach these difficult conversations?
- What are the signs to watch for to recognize an employee who may be struggling?
- How can an employer accommodate an employee experiencing issues relating to mental health?
Please join our speaker, Julie Holden, as she answers these and other questions to help employers minimize risks associated with workplace mental health.
Julie will also introduce ways to achieve a mentally healthy workplace, as more employees seek ‘Employers of Choice’ who, without exception, have implemented various mental health initiatives in their organizations as a way to attract and retain top talent.
Julie Holden, Principal
Holden & Associates Consulting Inc. | www.holdenassociatesconsulting.com/
- How is Mental Health Impacting your Business? Handout – Download Presentation Slides PDF
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC)