Are you thinking about starting a blog for your business? Or, looking for ways to improve your current blogging strategy?
Blogging is proven to be successful for business owners, professionals, not-for-profits, and social enterprises. As part of a digital marketing strategy, blogs can generate online leads, be a resource for customers, and drive traffic to a website.
During this webinar, you will learn the secrets of blogging success, including
- How to create a simple and effective plan that saves you time and gets results.
- What you need to know about measuring success
- Essential Sections / Structure of the Blog
- Call-to-Action examples
- Tools and tips to help edit your blog – grammar, spelling, clarity & more.
- Types of media and the importance of a featured image
- Tools and tips for designing visuals
- How to optimize your post for SEO and user-experience
- Tips on how to promote your blog including backlinks & social media
- Ideas for methods of free and paid promotion.
Templates and handouts included below.
- 0:00 – MBEC Introduction
- 1:03 – Agenda
- 2:48 – The Ultimate Guide to Blogging – Overview
- 4:22 – Create a Plan & tips to stay organized
- 11:13 – Write an Outline
- 11:44 – Research
- 19:07 – Write Blog
- 24:47 – Create Visuals
- 27:42 – Post Blog
- 31:19 – Promote Blog
- 35:35 – DEMO – WordPress Blog
- 50:30 – Example – Content Marketing Campaign for Blogging Services
- 52:36 – Closing slide with resource links
- 52:55 – Q&A
This webinar was hosted by the City of Mississauga and presented by Laura Dunkley – Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC)