Website 101 – Getting Started with your First Website – May 27
Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner preparing to build a website?
If you are a small business owner ready to design your first website or optimize your current website, this webinar will help you get started.
Whether you plan to design it yourself or hire a professional, the information provided in this session will help you prepare your content and learn key strategies to increase traffic. Create an enjoyable experience for your visitors and increase your return on investment (ROI) through customer experience.
Attendees will learn website marketing best practices, trends, and techniques to create a website to build their business.
- Learn how to save money & time when preparing to build your website.
- Create a checklist of essential items to include in your website design
- Learn about various website platforms available to support a growing small business
- Help your website be found by your audiences when searching online (SEO)
- Find ways to capture and engage your visitors to convert them into customers
- Discover ways to track performance using Google Analytics
Templates and handouts included.
Presented by Laura Dunkley, Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre.
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.