Website 201 – Oct 12
Are you looking for ways to leverage your website to build your business?
As a business owner or entrepreneur, your website is an essential sales and marketing channel.
This webinar will help you leverage your website to take your online sales and marketing efforts to the next level. You will learn in-depth strategies to drive quality traffic to your website; then provide your visitors with the right information and experience to convert them to customers.
Topics include –
- Website design trends and tips – Including WordPress and Squarespace examples.
- Website design best practices – Referencing Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Learn how to create a content marketing strategy for your website – Brand building and sales campaigns.
- Discover user-experience (UX) insights and how to map out your customer journey.
- Learn some SEO strategy tips, including how to evaluate your website’s performance and some quick fixes that get results.
- Measure the success of your website using data collected from Google Analytics.
Presented by Laura Dunkley, Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre.
This webinar is a continuation from, Website 101 – Recording, handout & template included.
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.