Storytelling and Pitch Preparation – Dec 7
Build your skill in storytelling, and how learn how to communicate value to potential clients, customers, and investors.
In this interactive workshop, you will receive feedback and coaching on your business story. Craft strong content that resonates with your audience for use in marketing materials, or for talking about your business in every day practice. Learn the features of a strong pitch, and prepare for future pitch competitions, funding or investor meetings, and more.
- Learn about narrative structures: why they work, and how to harness them for communication in your business
- Build you own business story, for use in marketing and talking about your venture
- Receive one on one coaching to improve your story and presentation skills
- Learn the features and expectations for a formal pitch
- Practice in a safe environment with peers and industry experts
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a City of Mississauga partner event, hosted by EDGE and ICUBE
EDGE is the place where entrepreneurship and innovation thrive at Sheridan. If you want to learn how to develop a business or social enterprise idea, EDGE has the resources to get you started.
ICUBE is a hub for idea exploration, early-stage business development, and co-working. We provide expert support, resources, and access to opportunities for entrepreneurial students and community members across all industries. Got an idea? Let’s make it!