Social Media Marketing 201 – Feb 24
Are you a small business owner who wants to take their social media to the next level?
This webinar will help entrepreneurs take their social media beyond the basics. Learn how to leverage social media like a pro, so you can build your online brand, grow your client base, engage with your online community and optimize your marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Create a simple and effective social media plan to help reach your business goals.
- Discover tools to help manage your social media content & engagement to save time and get results.
- Learn Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram pro tips to take your strategy to the next level – paid & organic.
- Find creative ways to engage and grow your communities.
- Explore ways to measure success – include tracking, reporting and analyzing results.
Templates, handouts and a recording will be available with this free webinar.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.