Social Media Marketing 101 – Sep 15
Are you a small business owner looking for ways to harness the power of social media to build your brand?
This webinar will cover how to develop a social media strategy to build your brand, grow your client base, and optimize your marketing efforts.
Attendees will learn social media best practices, trends, tools, and techniques, including how to:
- Select the right social media channels for your business
- Optimize your profile to support your brand
- Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop creative ways to engage and grow your communities
- Maximize your time on social media to get the best results
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.