Social Media 101, Small Business Basics – May 31
Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner looking for ways to harness the power of social media to build your brand?
This small business seminar will cover how to develop a social media strategy to build your brand, grow your client base, and optimize your marketing efforts.
Attendees will learn social media best practices, trends, tools, and techniques, including how to:
- Select the right social media channels for your business
- Optimize your profile to support your brand
- Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop creative ways to engage and grow your communities
- Maximize your time on social media to get the best results
Learning through examples, the presenter will provide small business industry scenarios and encourage open discussion throughout the evening to create an engaging and informative evening.
Date: May 31
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location: Central Public Library (Noel Ryan Auditorium) – 301 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W.