Scale-Up | Scaling your Product – Dec 2
Join this session to learn how to navigate the process of scaling your company’s products to fit the needs of a wider audience.
Implementing your product with a few customers allows you to adapt the product but as you scale and acquire more customers, this becomes increasingly difficult. As your company grows and matures, your product will need to do so too. Join this session to find out how to navigate the process of scaling your company’s products to fit the needs of a wider audience or bigger customer and how Industry 4.0 plays a key role in doing so.
This workshop covers:
- How not scaling your product impedes your progress of scaling your company
- The challenges that you may encounter as you scale your product and how to
- A deeper dive into Industry 4.0 and how relevant solutions, technologies, and
practices will help you scale your product.
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
- Investment Deep Dive| Dec 9 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.