Scale-Up | Investment Deep Dive – Dec 9
Join this session to learn how to find and manage the investment process to grow and manage your company.
You may have bootstrapped your way to where you are, took advantage of grant
opportunities to enable growth, or already raised a round of funding. Great job!
Additional investment may help your company grow faster, enabling you to hire faster, accelerate research and development, or create more selling opportunities. This session will help you think through the practicality of taking investments in relation to the stage of your company.
This workshop covers:
- The different expectations and roles of the founders, leadership team,
company, and investors at series A, B, or C rounds of funding.
- Situations in subsequent rounds of funding you may have to navigate while
raising your current round of funding.
- What needs to happen between each round of funding to set you up for
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
- Investment Deep Dive| Dec 9 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.