Scale-Up | Going Global – Nov 25
Join this session to learn how to sell outside of Canada and get to the global markets faster.
Getting to the global marketplace will greatly accelerate the growth of your company so getting there quickly will be important. Whether you already have plans to sell outside of Canada or have not considered the international markets at all, this session will help you get to the global markets faster.
This workshop covers:
- How selling internationally quickly will help your company grow faster
- How you can chart a course to sell outside of Canada
- Resources in Canada and other countries that help you navigate the
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
- Investment Deep Dive| Dec 9 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.