Scale-Up | Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution – Oct 28
The role of leading a company changes as your company grows from a startup to a scale-up. Drawing from his experience founding and leading companies, Entrepreneur in-Residence, Vigen Nazarian will share his thoughts on the differences in responsibilities between a startup founder and a scale-up CEO.
Join this session to learn how you can avoid the common pitfalls of navigating the transition and how you can adapt and grow to continue leading your team and your company to success.
This workshop covers:
- Roles and responsibilities of founders vs CEOs
- What must be done to adapt to the change
- The difficulty and stress of the transition
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.