Scale-Up | Founder Issues and Legalities – Oct 19
Not all founders stay with their companies and not all companies stay with their founders. Interpersonal challenges, competing life priorities, mismatch of skills to roles all play a part in the process of scaling a company. So how do these things impact the legal aspects of the business?
Join this session to find out how an experienced entrepreneur, investor, lawyer, or business advisor suggest how to navigate these challenges faced by the founding team.
This workshop covers:
- Common founder issues as companies scale
- The impacts of founder issues from the legal and financial perspectives
- Explore how others have navigated founder issues to continue growing the company
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.