Scale-Up | Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes – Nov 18
Repeatable processes are important to help you market effectively, secure sales efficiently, and maximize your human resources.
As a startup, flexibility and agility are strengths. As you develop, the lack of repeatable processes can hinder your ability to grow your client base and your team. This session will provide tactical tips to engineer business processes that allow your business to thrive.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of repeatable processes for your customers and employees
- How to test, document, and communicate repeatable processes
- Leveraging technology to automate processes for scaling
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.