Scale-Up | Ask the Experts, Finance Options – Nov 4
As a scaling company, it might be difficult to navigate the financing options that are available. Maybe you need to grow more before raising a round of investment or perhaps your company is too large for grants and loans.
This session will help discuss finance options that are available and how you can access them. Take a more targeted approach to raising funds so that you can focus on other priorities that will grow your company.
This workshop covers:
- Organizations with funding opportunities
- Different requirements for accessing different funds
- Discussion with representatives of financing organizations to ask specific
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.