Scale-Up | Advisory Boards – Nov 9
Your advisory board can help keep you accountable, provide feedback, and initiate strategic connections. So how do you get started creating your advisory board and make sure you are getting the most out of this resource?
Experienced entrepreneur, Vigen Nazarian will share his experiences with advisory boards from the entrepreneur and board member’s perspective to help you grow your advisory board and company.
This workshop covers:
- When it is beneficial to have an advisory board
- How to create your advisory board
- How to conduct advisory board meetings
Location – Online (Webex)
Events in this entrepreneur scale-up series include:
- Founder Issues and Legalities | Oct 19 10am-11:30am
- Founder to CEO, Leadership Evolution | Oct 28 10am-11:30am
- Finance Options | Nov 4 10am-11:30am
- Scale-Up Advisory Boards | Nov 9 10am-11:30am
- Building Repeatable Marketing and Sales Processes | Nov 18 10am-11:30am
- Going Global | Nov 25 10am-11:30am
- Scaling your Product | Dec 2 10am-11:30am
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.