Online MBEC – Market Research – Oct 25
Starting a business?
Understanding your customer and doing market research are the top priorities for a new business. Starting with the library resources available to you and MBEC’s resources, we will help you define your target market and build your customer persona to start selling.
Other events in this series include:
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business – Sept 27 10am-11am
- Small Business Advice Clinic – Oct 4 2pm-3pm
- Small Business Advice Clinic – Oct 18 2pm-3pm
- Market Research – Oct 25 10am-11am
- Financing and Funding Options for your Small Business – Nov 29 10am-11am
Pre-registration is required.
All event registration for this series is done through Active Mississauga. Follow this link for Library’s YouTube video on “How to Register for Programs on Active Mississauga”.
You must have an email on your account to receive an email invitation to the program, if you do not receive an invite to the program 24 hours before the program starts, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
This event is done virtually through Webex. The link to join the event and instructions, will be included in your event invitation.