Online MBEC – Financing and Funding Options for Your Small Business – Nov 29
Starting a business?
Learn the financing and grant options available to business owners looking to start or grow a business. Discover what financing organizations are looking for when reviewing applications so you can be successful in securing funding.
Speaker: Susan Loveless, Small Business Consultant, Mississauga Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC).
Other events in this series include:
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business – Sept 27 10am-11am
- Small Business Advice Clinic – Oct 4 2pm-3pm
- Small Business Advice Clinic – Oct 18 2pm-3pm
- Market Research – Oct 25 10am-11am
- Financing and Funding Options for your Small Business – Nov 29 10am-11am
Pre-registration is required.
All event registration for this series is done through Active Mississauga. Follow this link for Library’s YouTube video on “How to Register for Programs on Active Mississauga”.
You must have an email on your account to receive an email invitation to the program, if you do not receive an invite to the program 24 hours before the program starts, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
This event is done virtually through Webex. The link to join the event and instructions, will be included in your event invitation.