How to Start a Consulting or Coaching Business – Feb 18
Are you thinking about starting a consulting or coaching business?
Are you an expert in your industry and interested in a self-employment career as a consultant to adapt to the changing career environment being shaped by technology and the ongoing pandemic? In this webinar, we will explore how to get started with tips and best practices on operating your business.
Topics covered in this webinar include,
- An introduction to consulting and coaching as a career choice
- Trends & Statistics
- Key success factors for consultant and coaching practices
- Operational considerations and processes.
- How to set-up your business (options)
- Required certification, experience and credentials
- Managing risk
- Financials – Cost of starting & budgeting for your business
- Available resources and information
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.