How to Digitally Transform your Business during this Pandemic – Dec 8
Do you want to learn how to digitally transform your business?
In this webinar, learn what it takes to digitally transform your business during the current pandemic.
The entrepreneurs from Shop3D, a Mississauga-based 3D printing business, not only help businesses leverage technology to stay competitive, but were able to pivot and grow their own business during this very difficult time. Join us today as the team from Shop3D provide, insights and examples on ways to digitally transform your business.
- About 3D Printing and how it is being used to transform businesses
- How to leverage your organization’s existing strengths and advantages
- How to increase sales in a virtual world and during the pandemic
- Discover digital strategies and how to get started – operations, sales, training, customer service and more.
- How to scale your digital transformation
Who should attend
Small business owners, business leaders, manufacturers, students interested in 3D printing or digital transformation
- Kenneth Wan | Co-Founder & CEO at Shop3D.ca
- Sarah Caracciolo | Marketing Manager at Shop3D.ca
About: Shop3D.ca is where Canadians find the best desktop 3D printers, laser engravers and vacuum formers for engineers, educators and makerspaces. With 3D printing showrooms in Toronto and Vancouver, we’re more than just a web store. We answer questions, offer one-on-one consultations with our applications engineer, and provide after-purchase training and support. Our expert sales and technical team will always aim to provide you with the best recommendations for your particular application.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.