Email Marketing 201 – Oct 7
Are you looking for ways to take your email marketing to the next level?
Email marketing continues to be one of the most popular ways for business owners and entrepreneurs to connect with their customers and promote their businesses.
This webinar will help you develop a strategy to take your email marketing beyond the basics. Discover tips, tools and best practices for planning, design, delivery, and measuring success, including B2B, direct to consumer and e-commerce.
Attendees will learn;
- How to write an email marketing plan – Including goals, audience, budget, timeline, and more.
- What marketing emails to create and when to send them – including how to conduct a customer journey exercise.
- How to build and maintain a quality email list – including conducting periodic audits, segmenting lists, re-engagement campaigns, and more.
- Ways to improve deliverability and click-thru rates – including design, content, and A/B testing.
- What various 3rd party tools are available to help plan, design and distribute your emails.
- How to measure success – key performance metrics to track and how to evaluate your results.
Presented by Laura Dunkley, Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre.
This webinar is a continuation from, Email Marketing 101 – Recording, handout & template included.
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.