Digital Main Street Information Session – Apr 30
On Tuesday, April 30, 2019, the City of Mississauga will host an important Information Session on the Digital Main Street program. This session will include information and guidelines about the program and what to expect from Digital Main Street once it launches in Mississauga. You will also meet your Digital Service Squad members, who will assist participating Main Street small businesses learn and adopt digital tools and technologies to help grow their business.
- What is Digital Main Street?
- How can Digital Main Street help your business?
- Who is your Digital Main Street Mississauga team? Including the Digital Service Squad Members
- How your business can participate in the Digital Main Street program
- What to consider when having your business assessed
- What the $2500 Digital Transformation Grant is and how to apply for it
This information session is free for main street small businesses in Mississauga. Register today to confirm your attendance.
Date: Apr 30
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Central Public Library – 301 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. (Noel Ryan Auditorium)
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or call the Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC) at 905-615-4460