A Guide to Business Blogging – June 1
Are you thinking about starting a blog for your business? Or, looking for ways to improve your current blogging strategy?
Blogging is proven to be successful for business owners, professionals, not-for-profits, and social enterprises. As part of a digital marketing strategy, blogs can generate online leads, be a resource for customers, and drive traffic to a website.
During this webinar, you will learn the secrets of blogging success, including
- How to create a simple and effective plan that saves you time and gets results.
- What you need to know about measuring success
- Essential Sections / Structure of the Blog
- Call-to-Action examples
- Tools and tips to help edit your blog – grammar, spelling, clarity & more.
- Types of media and the importance of a featured image
- Tools and tips for designing visuals
- How to optimize your post for SEO and user-experience
- Tips on how to promote your blog including backlinks & social media
- Ideas for methods of free and paid promotion.
Templates and handouts included.
Location – Online (Webex)
Presented by Laura Dunkley, Digital Marketing Consultant, Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre.
After registering, you will receive information by email about how to login to your live webinar sales course. This information will be sent to you before the start date of the event.
You will receive your webinar login information by email prior to the event.
View previous webinar recordings here >
This event is hosted by:
Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.