Create content that inspires and attracts customers!
In this webinar attendees will learn what every small business owner must do to create compelling content for their digital marketing strategy that first attracts and then inspires their audience to action.
- Strategically planning your content using a systematic approach to save you time
- Understanding your audience with simple research
- Creating compelling content for a variety of social media platforms (text, visuals & video)
- Promoting your content organically and when to start using paid strategies
Cyrus Mavalwala, ABC,MC | Founding Partner, Advantis Communications Inc.
Cyrus Mavalwala, ABC, MC is the founding partner of Advantis Communications Inc., a digital communication agency focused on content strategy, creation and activation.
Cyrus earned international accreditation as an IABC Accredited Business Communicator in 2009 and is one of 60 people in Canada who have been awarded IABC Canada’s highest honour and lifetime achievement designation, Master Communicator.
He’s traveled the U.S., Europe and Canada while on assignment, is a past instructor at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies and is a sought-after digital communication strategist, trainer and keynote speaker. A frequent judge of industry awards, Cyrus has received recognition at the local, national and international levels.
VIDEO: Creating Compelling Content for Digital Marketing
- 03:00 Introduction
- 07:00 Agenda & Content Overview
- 09:57 Strategy –
- 10:00 Poll & Discussion
- 14:38 Smart Objectives
- 18:15 PESO model
- 21:40 Real Cost of a Tweet
- 23:37 Key Takeaways
- 32:40 Audience
- 33:15 Poll & Discussion
- 40:47 Key Messages
- 43:05 Messaging Framework/Template
- 44:24 Key Considerations
- 45:12 Q&A
- 47:33 Creating Copy – Poll & Discussion
- 49:23 Think like a reporter
- 52:27 Tips & Tools
- 57:05 Editorial Calendar
- 57:54 Key Considerations
- 58:23 Imagery – Poll & Discussion
- 1:02:15 Content Marketer’s Pledge
- 1:05:18 Can I use this photo on social media?
- 1:05:49 Stock Images
- 1:06:35 Composition of a good photo
- 1:11:14 Creating Visual Quotes
- 1:12:14 Key Considerations
- 1:13:01 Video –
- 1:15:22 Successful video production
- 1:18:32 How to make your video shareable
- 1:19:45 Video equipment
- 1:24:00 Video production process
- 1:27:27 Home studio set up
- 1:29:20 Key Considerations
- 1:29:43 Closing